- 180 grams medjool dates, pre-soak 20 mins
- 180 grams almonds, (or walnuts/macadamia nuts/pecans/combo
- 50 grams organic flaked/desiccated coconut
- 3 ripe avocadoes
- 75 grams cacao powder, (or good quality cocoa)
- 100 grams coconut oil
- pinch celtic/himalayan sea salt
- 40-70 grams coconut nectar/ maple syrup/ agave nectar
Line the base of a spring-form tart tin with baking paper and set aside.
Place all base ingredients into TM bowl and mix 15 sec/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix again 5-10 sec/ speed 7.
Spread base mixture into tart tin, pressing in firmly to the edges of the dish. Smooth over with the back of a spoon.
Place avocadoes, cacao, coconut oil, salt and 40g of coconut nectar into TM bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 4.
Taste for sweetness and add more coconut nectar til your desired sweetness then blend 10 sec/speed 4.
Spread filling mixture over base, spreading evenly and smoothly out to the edges of the tin.
Top with frozen raspberries then place on a flat surface in the freezer for minimum 3-4 hours.
Slice and eat!
Accessories you need
The flavour is sweeter when eaten with the base, so remember this as you sweeten the filling- it is often nicer a little bitter as the raspberries and dates balance it out. You can top with coconut flakes instead of raspberries, your choice of mixed berries, or blend raspberries for 10 sec/speed 5 in TM bowl and spread over the top. So healthy you can eat it for breakfast
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles