- 150 g sugar
- 1 rockmelon, peeled, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 egg white
- 350 g ice cubes, you will need two trays of 350g
Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add the fruit, followed by 350g ice, lime juice and egg white.
Slowly turn the speed dial to speed 10.
Add the remaining ice after 20 seconds. Use the spatula to assist in the
incorporation of the fruit with the ice. This takes approximately 1 minute.
Accessories you need
Converted from recipe in SFI Dec/Jan 2000
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake