- 400 g canned coconut milk
- 100 g TM red Thai curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, optional
- 1 teaspoon ginger, optional
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into slices
- 30 g Palm sugar or brown sugar
- 100 g frozen peas
- 100-100 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 50 g snowpeas, cut in half
- 20 Fresh Thai basil leaves
- 420 g Fresh Egg Noodles
- Fresh Corriander to taste
- Fried tofu, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place fresh egg noodles, broccoli, snow peas and frozen peas into Thermoserver with boiling water
2. Place red thai curry paste (extra garlic and ginger if using a jar or tin of paste) and 60g of Coconut cream and 40g water into mixing bowl and cook 2mins/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add remaining Coconut cream and 50g water, cornflour and lime leaves and cook 6 min/100C//speed
4. Add sliced chicken and cook 8-10 min/100C//speed
5. Add palm sugar or brown sugar and fish sauce and cook 2 min/Varoma//speed
6. Add Thai basil leaves and cook 1 min/Varoma//speed .
Carefully remove Kaffir lime leaves from mixing bowl and discard.
7. Drain bowling water from Thermoserve and combine Noddles and Curry.
8. Garnish to taste with Corriander and thinly sliced red chilli
Optional - Add fried tofu to soak up all the juices.
You will also require your Thermoserver
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa