- 400 g canned coconut milk
- 100 g TM red Thai curry paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic, optional
- 1 teaspoon ginger, optional
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into slices
- 30 g Palm sugar or brown sugar
- 100 g frozen peas
- 100-100 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 50 g snowpeas, cut in half
- 20 Fresh Thai basil leaves
- 420 g Fresh Egg Noodles
- Fresh Corriander to taste
- Fried tofu, optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place fresh egg noodles, broccoli, snow peas and frozen peas into Thermoserver with boiling water
2. Place red thai curry paste (extra garlic and ginger if using a jar or tin of paste) and 60g of Coconut cream and 40g water into mixing bowl and cook 2mins/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add remaining Coconut cream and 50g water, cornflour and lime leaves and cook 6 min/100C//speed
4. Add sliced chicken and cook 8-10 min/100C//speed
5. Add palm sugar or brown sugar and fish sauce and cook 2 min/Varoma//speed
6. Add Thai basil leaves and cook 1 min/Varoma//speed .
Carefully remove Kaffir lime leaves from mixing bowl and discard.
7. Drain bowling water from Thermoserve and combine Noddles and Curry.
8. Garnish to taste with Corriander and thinly sliced red chilli
Optional - Add fried tofu to soak up all the juices.
You will also require your Thermoserver
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce