- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 grams cassorole, rump or chuck steak, diced into 2-3 cm cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain flour
- 20 grams red wine
- 2 carrots, medium sized, peeled & sliced
- 200 grams mushroom, chopped, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoon TM vegie stock
- 100 gram water
- 1 sachet tomato paste, approx 50g
- 1 bay leaf
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and onion in TM for 3 sec on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 4 min at 100 degrees on speed 1 MC off.
Add diced meat and cook for 7 min at Varoma temp on soft speed, MC off.
Add flour and cook for 1 min on Varoma, speed soft.
Add red wine and cook for 2 min on Varoma, speed soft.
Add carrot, mushrooms, TM vegie Stock, water and tomato paste, and bay leaf. Cook for 35 min at 100 degrees MC on, Speed Soft.
Let the casserole sit for 10 minutes before serving. This allows the meat to rest and become more tender.
Serve over mashed or boiled potato, rice, cous cous or just with crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake