- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 grams cassorole, rump or chuck steak, diced into 2-3 cm cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain flour
- 20 grams red wine
- 2 carrots, medium sized, peeled & sliced
- 200 grams mushroom, chopped, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoon TM vegie stock
- 100 gram water
- 1 sachet tomato paste, approx 50g
- 1 bay leaf
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic and onion in TM for 3 sec on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 4 min at 100 degrees on speed 1 MC off.
Add diced meat and cook for 7 min at Varoma temp on soft speed, MC off.
Add flour and cook for 1 min on Varoma, speed soft.
Add red wine and cook for 2 min on Varoma, speed soft.
Add carrot, mushrooms, TM vegie Stock, water and tomato paste, and bay leaf. Cook for 35 min at 100 degrees MC on, Speed Soft.
Let the casserole sit for 10 minutes before serving. This allows the meat to rest and become more tender.
Serve over mashed or boiled potato, rice, cous cous or just with crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken