- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 grams chicken thighs, Cut into chunks
- 4 potatoes, Boiled, thickly sliced
- 1 Broccoli Head, Cut into florets
- 1 portion TM Bechamel Sauce (White Sauce)
- 1/2 Cup sour cream or ricotta cheese
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 4 sprigs parsley leaves, fresh
- 1 Cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup tasty or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan or Pecorino Cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM veg stock paste
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degrees or 160 degrees for fan forced.
2) Make sure your potatoes have been boiled in the Thermomix or softened in the microwave And sliced thickly. Line the slices in the bottom of your greased baking dish.
3) Add your parsley, bread and cheeses to the TM bowl and grate for 10sec/Speed 8. Set Aside, no need to wash bowl.
4) Make a batch of Bechamel sauce as per recipe chip or EDC. Add one tablespoon of stock to the mix.When it's cooled after a few minutes add sour cream(or ricotta) and mayonnaise. Mix for 10sec/Speed 4. Set Aside.
5) As the bechamel is cooking brown your chicken pieces and oil in a fry pan until golden.
6)Add chicken to baking dish on top of the potatoes and then layer the broccoli florets on top of chicken.
7) Pour over your white sauce on the potatoes, chicken and broccoli and sprinkle over your grated parsley, breadcrumb and cheeses.
Bake for 35-40mins or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
I used TM made mayonnaise and stock paste in this recipe.
Extra veg like corn or peas can be added on top of broccoli.
Broccoli can be replaced with asparagus.
Chicken can be added in raw but add a few more minutes to baking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies