THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 750 g Chicken/ Turkey Breast, Cubed and partially frozen
- 2 brown onions, Quartered
- 80 g pistachios, Shelled
- 60 g dried cranberries
- 100 g bread crumbs, Fresh or packaged
- 2 eggs
- 1 Camembert wheel, Sliced
- 10 g olive oil
Preheat oven 180 degrees. Grease 8 hole mini loaf tray.
Place cubed chicken/ turkey breast in the bowl and mince 8 - 15 sec/ Speed 7
Set aside and wash bowl
Place onion in bowl, chop 3 seconds/ Speed 7
Add oil and saute 2 min/ Sp 1/ Varoma (MC removed)
Add pistachios, creanberries, mince, bread crumbs and eggs. Mix 20 seconds/ speed 4 ; scrape down sides and repeat.
Press mixture into mini loaf tray so that each hole is half full. Place a slice of camembert on top of mince mixture then continue to fill with mince mixture.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 15 minutes.
Serve with cranberry sauce.
Accessories you need
This recipe works well with either chicken or turkey .You can by the meat pre-minced if preferred.
This meal can also be baked as one large loaf and can be wrapped in bacon/ procuitto.
The mince mixture also makes a nice filling for sauage rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles