- 50 g peanuts
- 900 g water
- 500 g chicken tenderloin
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Water. extra
- 1 package Thick Rice Noodles
- 1 package bean sprouts
- 1 brown onion, large (approx 200g)
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 green chilli, (optional)
- 1.5 tablespoon peanut oil
- 40 g Coconut sugar, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 20 g soy sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 60 g fish sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 80 g Chilli Sauce (Hot or Sweet), (Sauce Ingredient)
- fresh coriander, To taste
- to taste brocilli
- to taste carrot
Chop peanuts Sp 5 / 5s. Set aside.
Add water to Thermomix bowl. Place a piece of baking paper onto Varoma tray after you have scrunched, wettened and flattened it out.
Place chicken, brocolli and carrots into Varoma dish and pour eggs, lightly whisked with water, extra, onto baking paper in Varoma tray.
Cook Varoma / Sp 4 / 5 min. Check omlette is cooked then remove from tray. Continue cooking mince for another 10 min.
Roll omlette up tightly then slice into thin strips. Once chicken is cooked, break apart a little.
Meanwhile, prepare noodles as per packet with hot water from thermo directions then drain and place into large ThermoServer along with rinsed bean sprouts, brocilli, carrots and omlette strips. Cover to keep warm.
Empty water from Thermomix bowl then add onion, garlic and chilli (if using). Chop Sp 5 / 5s then scrape down.
Add peanut oil then saute on 90C / Sp 3 / 2min.
Add sauce ingredients to Thermomix bowl and mix Sp 3 / 5s.
Add chicken to Thermomix bowl and cook 90C / Sp 3 / 3min. Hit turbo a few times at the end until mince is broken up to your liking.
Add everything to ThermoServer, add a generous sprinkle of coriander and mix well. Serve topped with chopped peanuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken