- 50 g peanuts
- 900 g water
- 500 g Quinoa or soy mince
- 2 eggs, or egg replacer
- 1 tablespoon Water. extra
- 1 package Thick Rice Noodles
- 1 package bean sprouts
- 1 brown onion, large (approx 200g)
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 green chilli, (optional)
- 1.5 tablespoon peanut oil
- 55 g brown sugar, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 20 g soy sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 60 g Black Bean Sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, (Sauce Ingredient)
- 80 g Chilli Sauce (Hot or Sweet), (Sauce Ingredient)
- fresh coriander, To taste
Chop peanuts Sp 5 / 5s. Set aside.
Add water to Thermomix bowl. Place a piece of baking paper onto Varoma tray after you have scrunched, wettened and flattened it out.
Place quinoa/soy mince into Varoma dish and pour eggs (or egg replacer), lightly whisked with water, extra, onto baking paper in Varoma tray.
Cook Varoma / Sp 4 / 5 min. Check omlette is cooked then remove from tray. Continue cooking quinoa/soy mince for another 10 min (unless cooked already in which case ignore this extra 10 min).
Roll omlette up tightly then slice into thin strips. Once mince is cooked, break apart a little.
Meanwhile, prepare noodles as per packet directions then drain and place into large ThermoServer along with rinsed bean sprouts and omlette strips. Cover to keep warm.
Empty water from Thermomix bowl then add onion, garlic and chilli (if using). Chop Sp 5 / 5s then scrape down.
Add peanut oil then saute on 90C / Sp 3 / 2min.
Add sauce ingredients to Thermomix bowl and mix Sp 3 / 5s.
Add quinoa/soy mince to Thermomix bowl and cook 90C / Sp 3 / 3min. Hit turbo a few times at the end until quinoa/soy mince is broken up to your liking.
Add everything to ThermoServer, add a generous sprinkle of coriander and mix well. Serve topped with chopped peanuts.
Accessories you need
If your coriander has the roots attached, cut them off, trim and clean before adding to the Thermomix bowl with the onion and garlic - extra flavour!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Butterscotch Baileys
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Apple,cinnamon&sultana porridge
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake