- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 0.5 litres cold water
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 10 sausages
- 500 g sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled and diced
- 1 pinches ground cinnamon
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion in bowl. Chop 5 sec/Speed 6/MC on. Scrape down sides.
- 2. Add water, mustard powder, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, cornflour and tomato paste to bowl.
- 3. Place sweet potato in Varoma dish, and layer sausages on Varoma tray. Position Varoma and cook 20 min/Varoma/Sp 4/MC on.
- 4. Remove Varoma and place sweet potato in Thermoserver to keep warm.
- 5. Insert butterfly whisk. Hand chop sausages into pieces and add to bowl. Add apple to bowl. Cook for a further 8 min/100 degrees/ Speed 0.5/MC on.
- 6. Serve sausage mixture. Rinse and dry bowl.
- 7. Add sweet potato to bowl plus a pinch of cinnamon to taste. Mash 30 seconds/Speed 3/MC on.
- 8. Serve with sausage mixture and your choice of side (I used steamed vegetables).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi