- 1 bunch basil, leaves only
- 1 bunch parsley, leaves only
- 1 bunch Oregano, remove woody stalks
- 1 bunch Thyme, remove woody stalks
- 1 cup rosemary, neadles only
- 2 cups garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, whole
- 1 tablespoon hymalayan rock salt, whole
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic cloves, salt and pepper and mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds, scrape down sides of bowl and mix on speed 9 for 5 seconds, add all fresh herbs, mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds, scrape down sides of bowl and mix on speed 9 for 5 seconds. Once all herbs are finely chopped and mixed with garlic , add olive oil and mix on reverse for 10 seconds on speed 3 until well combined. Place in 100ml amounts into small zip lock bags and freeze. Snap off pieces as required.
This herb and garlic paste is super versatile and can be used to marinade any bbq meat ie steak or lamb chops. Adds great flavour to any bbq meat. Can be used whenever a recipe calls for mixed herbs. I use it to jazz up risottos or any savoury dish ie lasagne or bolognaise sauce.
Packets of peeled cloves of garlic can be purchased from fruit shops which is what I use in this recipe
Can be made in the TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Easy coleslaw
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Awesome Beef Burgers
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls