- 2 piece onions
- 2 piece carrots
- 2 stalk Celery
- 8 clove garlic
- 1 bunch Thyme, rosemary, sage, bay or a mixture.
- 1 heaped tablespoon Cornflour - Gluten Free
- 150 g Red wine, white wine or cider, or a splash of port or sherry
- 1000 g Vegetable, chicken or beef stock-, Can use 1L water and 1T vegetable stock concentrate
- Roasted vegetable trivet and meat juices, from roasting your meat
Chop all ingredients roughly and lay on base of roasting tray. Place meat on top and roast.
Your roast has been cooked on the vegetable trivet.
Spoon out extra fat from roasting tray, and tip all meat juices and roasted vegetables (vegetable trivet) into mixing bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 7min/Varoma/speed 1 with MC removed.
Place the TM basket upside down over the lid to reduce any spatter.
Replace the MC and carefully blend the gravy to desired consistency, gradually increasing speed from speed 5 up to speed 10.
Accessories you need
Ensure the mixing bowl is not overfilled past the maximum fill line. Do this by reducing the amount of stock added.
If desired, this recipe can be made thinner by roughly blending to a lumpy consistency, and then pushing through a sieve with a spoon. Discard any veg and meat left behind.
Freeze/save any leftovers to enjoy with chicken breasts/steak/pork or lamb chops.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Easy Pancakes
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing