- 2 piece onions
- 2 piece carrots
- 2 stalk Celery
- 8 clove garlic
- 1 bunch Thyme, rosemary, sage, bay or a mixture.
- 1 heaped tablespoon Cornflour - Gluten Free
- 150 g Red wine, white wine or cider, or a splash of port or sherry
- 1000 g Vegetable, chicken or beef stock-, Can use 1L water and 1T vegetable stock concentrate
- Roasted vegetable trivet and meat juices, from roasting your meat
Chop all ingredients roughly and lay on base of roasting tray. Place meat on top and roast.
Your roast has been cooked on the vegetable trivet.
Spoon out extra fat from roasting tray, and tip all meat juices and roasted vegetables (vegetable trivet) into mixing bowl.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 7min/Varoma/speed 1 with MC removed.
Place the TM basket upside down over the lid to reduce any spatter.
Replace the MC and carefully blend the gravy to desired consistency, gradually increasing speed from speed 5 up to speed 10.
Accessories you need
Ensure the mixing bowl is not overfilled past the maximum fill line. Do this by reducing the amount of stock added.
If desired, this recipe can be made thinner by roughly blending to a lumpy consistency, and then pushing through a sieve with a spoon. Discard any veg and meat left behind.
Freeze/save any leftovers to enjoy with chicken breasts/steak/pork or lamb chops.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake