- 40 grams Bread (fresh or stale), in Chunks
- 500 grams Mince (Beef, Lamb or Chicken)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Greek Taverna YIAH Spice Blend
- olive oil, for greasing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Preheat oven 180oc.
2. Add bread to bowl, chop speed 5, 5 secs.
3. Add mince, eggs, and spice blend. Mix 10 Secs, speed 5.
4. Transfer mix to mat or clean bowl.
5. With oiled hands take tablespoon amount and roll into balls and place on greased tray.
6. Bake in oven for 15mins or till golden brown.
Accessories you need
These are delicious hot or cold.
Ideal with a sauce for a dinner or sauceless for picnic, snack, lite bite.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma