- 2 onion quarted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Carrots medium
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 1 Zucchini (courgettes), chopped
- 15 grams olive oil
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 500 grams jar pasta sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cube beef stock
- 30 grams brown sugar
- 1 tsp Oregano dried
- 100 grams Bbq sauce
- 50 grams Butter
- 80 grams plain flour
- 600 grams skim milk
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 150 grams cheese, light
- Wholemeal Lasagna Sheets
Grate Cheese - 10 sec / Spd 8 - set aside
Chop Carrots, onion, garlic, zucchini and mushrooms 5 sec / spd 5, scrape down sides and chop another 5 sec / spd 5.
Add oil and saute 3 min / varoma / spd 1.
Add meat and cook 5 min / varoma / / - removing MC and placing steaming basket on top.
Add pasta sauce, bbq sauce, salt, pepper, stock cube, sugar, oregano and cook 20min / varoma / / sp1, again with basket on top.
Combine all ingredients - 8 min / 100c / spd 4
Put it all together
Spread some white sauce on the bottom of a greased baking dish. Line with lasagna sheets, top with mince then some white sauce, lasagna sheets etc, ending in white sauce at top of dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in oven 40 mins at 180c till cheese is golden and lasagna cooked.
I often make one recipe and divide the meat mixture in half for the freezer. For some reason I seem to need all the white sauce if I only use half the meat!!?
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)