- 70 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 50 grams breadcrumbs (made in TM)
- 1 medium onion halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 250 grams beef minced (in TM)
- 250 grams veal minced or pork mince (in TM)
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1 level teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 package Fresh Lasagne or cannelloni sheets- cut in half
- 1 large onion quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 600 grams tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red capsicum, quartered
- 150 grams broccoli (cut into flowerets)
- 1 small bunch parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 80 grams sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Recipe is created for
1.Place parmesan cheese in TM bowl , grate 10 sec/Sp 10. Set aside
2.Place onion and garlic into TM bowl, and chop 3 sec/Sp 5.
3. Add oil and saute 2 min/Varoma Temp/ Sp 1
4. Add remaining ingredients except sheets, mix 30 secs Speed 4.
5. Spoon mixture onto cut lasagne/cannelloni sheet and roll into a tube.
6. Place onto greased Varoma dish and tray, leaving a small space. If there are extra tubes, place a layer of baking paper (prick holes in paper to allow steam) onto tubes in dish and make another layer of cannelloni. Clean TM bowl
1.Place onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop 3 secs/ Sp 5 .
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients, chop 8 secs / Sp 5.
3. Place Varoma into position and cook 30 min/Varoma//Sp 1.
4. Serve cannelloni with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan.
Tomato and Vegetable Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice