- 1.5 stalk Celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 --- Small handful of Oregano
- 40 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 500 grams premium beef mince
- 1 pinch salt
- 140 grams water
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 3 Very Ripe Big Roma Tomates
8Recipe is created for
Roughly chop the celery, carrot, garlic and tomatoes. Through them in the bowl with the oregano, and chop for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add the oil, mince, a few shakes of salt. Cook for 10 min on Varoma Temp, using reverse and speed soft. Place the basket on top instead of the measuring cup to reduce splatters.
Next put in the water and tomato paste through the hole in the lid, and then cook for another 20 minutes on 100 degrees using reverse soft speed.
Yummy on top of Vermicelli Egg Pasta
This mild sauce was a happy accident discovered when cooking with a fairly empty fridge. I think my kids enjoyed the omission of the usual onion. The fresh tomatoes are also a nice change. Because they are chopped early on the sauce is very smooth.
Mild Bolognaise Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving