- 1.5 stalk Celery
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 --- Small handful of Oregano
- 40 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 500 grams premium beef mince
- 1 pinch salt
- 140 grams water
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 3 Very Ripe Big Roma Tomates
8Recipe is created for
Roughly chop the celery, carrot, garlic and tomatoes. Through them in the bowl with the oregano, and chop for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add the oil, mince, a few shakes of salt. Cook for 10 min on Varoma Temp, using reverse and speed soft. Place the basket on top instead of the measuring cup to reduce splatters.
Next put in the water and tomato paste through the hole in the lid, and then cook for another 20 minutes on 100 degrees using reverse soft speed.
Yummy on top of Vermicelli Egg Pasta
This mild sauce was a happy accident discovered when cooking with a fairly empty fridge. I think my kids enjoyed the omission of the usual onion. The fresh tomatoes are also a nice change. Because they are chopped early on the sauce is very smooth.
Mild Bolognaise Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice