- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 large red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 50g tasteless coconut oil or olive oil (or other oil of choice)
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 70 grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 long red chillies, seeds in
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
Place garlic and capsicum into TM bowl and chop garlic and capsicum 5 secs/Sp 7.
Add oil, juice from 1 lemon, vinegar, paprika and chilli powder to TM bowl and cook 10 Min/90 degrees/Speed
Add chillies, oregano and salt and Mix 10 sec. Speed 2. Allow to cool for 10 mins.
Blend for 1 Min. Speed 10
Store in airtight jar/container and consume within 1 month.
Accessories you need
This marinade is a mild chilli, so if you want it hotter, simply add more chilli.
Use this marinade for chicken. Either pieces (skin off), fillets or strips. Leave to marinade overnight if possible, and up to 2 days.
Then cook chicken using preferred method - baked, grilled, stir-fried or fried.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa