- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 large red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 50g tasteless coconut oil or olive oil (or other oil of choice)
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 70 grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 long red chillies, seeds in
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
Place garlic and capsicum into TM bowl and chop garlic and capsicum 5 secs/Sp 7.
Add oil, juice from 1 lemon, vinegar, paprika and chilli powder to TM bowl and cook 10 Min/90 degrees/Speed
Add chillies, oregano and salt and Mix 10 sec. Speed 2. Allow to cool for 10 mins.
Blend for 1 Min. Speed 10
Store in airtight jar/container and consume within 1 month.
Accessories you need
This marinade is a mild chilli, so if you want it hotter, simply add more chilli.
Use this marinade for chicken. Either pieces (skin off), fillets or strips. Leave to marinade overnight if possible, and up to 2 days.
Then cook chicken using preferred method - baked, grilled, stir-fried or fried.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones