- 25 g ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 80 g soy sauce
- 40 g rice wine vinegar
- 5 g sesame oil
- 10 g sugar
- 45 g Satay sauce, (See link)
- 2-3 half chicken breasts, cubed, (Woolworths deli breasts come in halves)
- 1/2 package Vermicelli rice noodles, (optional)
- 1/2 cup Raw dry toasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds,toasted
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 4 Shallotts, sliced, Including white parts
- 6 snow peas stalks removed & cut in thirds
- 1/2 punnet grape tomatoes
- 1/2 lime, juiced
1. Place peeled ginger and garlic into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and mix for another 3 seconds or until all ginger and garlic is finely chopped.
2. Add all other dressing ingredients and mix for 20 seconds speed.
3. Reserve until salad is prepared.
1. Place diced chicken into vermoma dish and tray. Add 1.5 litres into TM bowl. Cook for 15-20 minutes, vermoma speed 2.
2. Place chopped peanuts and sesame seed into a non-stick pan. Natural oils are enough, no need to add extra. Toast on low heat until slightly brown.
3. Place remaining salad ingredients into a salad bowl and toss.
4. Squeeze the juice of a half a lime over the salad ingredients.
5. Once chicken is cooked place to the side to cool.
6. Add noodles into the remaining hot water. Cook for 3 minutes, reverse soft speed, 100 degrees. (optional)
7. Drain and rinse noodles. Add to other salad ingredients.
8. Place cooked chicken breast into TM bowl and shred on reverse speed 4, for 4 seconds. Add to centre of salad bowl.
9. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Accessories you need
Satay Sauce Link... //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/satay-sauce/181429
NB. The noodles are optional and you may also like to vary the type of noodles. I found that without the noodles it was just as nice and not as filling. BUt they are a great way to bulk up the salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- Breakfast Beans
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- The Sisters Tomato Relish