- 25 g ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 80 g soy sauce
- 40 g rice wine vinegar
- 5 g sesame oil
- 10 g sugar
- 45 g Satay sauce, (See link)
- 2-3 half chicken breasts, cubed, (Woolworths deli breasts come in halves)
- 1/2 package Vermicelli rice noodles, (optional)
- 1/2 cup Raw dry toasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds,toasted
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach
- 4 Shallotts, sliced, Including white parts
- 6 snow peas stalks removed & cut in thirds
- 1/2 punnet grape tomatoes
- 1/2 lime, juiced
1. Place peeled ginger and garlic into TM bowl and mix for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and mix for another 3 seconds or until all ginger and garlic is finely chopped.
2. Add all other dressing ingredients and mix for 20 seconds speed.
3. Reserve until salad is prepared.
1. Place diced chicken into vermoma dish and tray. Add 1.5 litres into TM bowl. Cook for 15-20 minutes, vermoma speed 2.
2. Place chopped peanuts and sesame seed into a non-stick pan. Natural oils are enough, no need to add extra. Toast on low heat until slightly brown.
3. Place remaining salad ingredients into a salad bowl and toss.
4. Squeeze the juice of a half a lime over the salad ingredients.
5. Once chicken is cooked place to the side to cool.
6. Add noodles into the remaining hot water. Cook for 3 minutes, reverse soft speed, 100 degrees. (optional)
7. Drain and rinse noodles. Add to other salad ingredients.
8. Place cooked chicken breast into TM bowl and shred on reverse speed 4, for 4 seconds. Add to centre of salad bowl.
9. Pour dressing over salad and serve.
Accessories you need
Satay Sauce Link... //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/satay-sauce/181429
NB. The noodles are optional and you may also like to vary the type of noodles. I found that without the noodles it was just as nice and not as filling. BUt they are a great way to bulk up the salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup