- 80 grams Onion (Brown)
- 20 grams olive oil
- 250er grams tomato sauce
- 5 grams Worsteshire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 250 grams water
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 20 grams American Mustard
- 12 --- rolls
Chop onion 3 secs sp5.
Add Oil. Saute 3min sp2 100 degrees.
Add everthing else except beef. Place beef into simmering basket. Place on top of tomato mixture.
Cook 20min Varoma sp 2.
Tip beef into sauce, mix through 20 secs sp3
Accessories you need
Serve in fresh rolls. Lovely topped with a fresh coleslaw.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice