- 500 grams lamb meat
- 2 --- onions, Peeled and Quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 4 cm ginger fresh, Peeled
- 2 --- green chillies, fresh
- 70 g Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste concentrate
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric, ground
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp coriander seed ground
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds ground
- 2 tbsp Greek plain yoghurt
- 2 --- bay leaves, Fresh or dried
- 3 tsp black pepper ground
- 50 grams water
- 235 grams peas frozen
- 1/4 tsp garam masala, made in TM see EDC
- 5 tbsp coriander leaves, fresh, chopped
Place cubed lamb into TM bowl, mince using turbo and set aside
Place onions, garlic, ginger and one chilli into TM and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6
Add oil into Thermomix and cook for 4 minutes @ 100 degrees on speed 1 in reverse.
Add the lamb and cook for 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1 in reverse
Add the tomato paste, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander, cumin, yoghurt, bay leaves, salt, pepper, water and peas. Chop remaining chilli in half add to mixture and cook for 15 minutes @ 90 degrees on SS in reverse .
Pour mixture into Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add the garam masala and chopped coriander one minute prior to serving and stir
Spicy Minced Lamb
This recipe can be served as a stand-alone dish with rice or potatoes or as a filling for Keema Naan, Samosa’s – however use a little less water if being used as a filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Pork Bun
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Thai spicy sweet chilli sauce