- 250 grams chicken thigh mince, refer to EDC on how to mince meat
- 2 tablespoons Fish or Oyster Sauce, increase to suit taste
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 pieces Dried Shitake Mushrooms, rehydrated in hot water and diced
- 300 grams Vegetables (Roughly Chopped ), carrot, zuchini, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potato
- 1 piece Medium Brown Onion Halved
- 4 pieces garlic clove
- 15 grams peanut oil
- 8-10 pieces lettuce leaves to serve, cos or iceberg work well; sit in cold water to remain crisp
Recipe is created for
91st main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Chinese Cooking Stir frying Cooking for 2 person Cooking for students Take away food Easy Low budget Natural Quick Buffet Everyday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Chinese New Year Meat dish
Mix fish or oyster sauce, stock concentrate, cornflour and sesame oil through mince and let marinate in a bowl
1. Add vegetables into TM bowl and chop 3-4secs/sp.4-5 (exact time-speed will depend on the combination of vegetables used)
2. Set aside
1. With blades on sp.4, add onion-garlic to TM bowl and chop 4secs.
2. Add peanut oil, saute 3mins/varoma/sp.
3. Add mince, saute 3mins/varoma//sp.
4. Add mushrooms, saute 3mins/varoma//sp.
5. Add vegetables, saute 10mins/100'C//sp.
Serve sung choi bao wrapped in lettuce leaves
This is a non traditional recipe based on simple ingredients which are most likely akready in your pantry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Bounty Cake
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Knefah Cups