- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 can carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams grated cheese
- 100 grams bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 310 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 510 grams bakers flour
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- sesame seeds
Add onion & carrot to bowl and blitz 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 5 or until well combined.
Form meat mixture into burger patties (or miniture).
Barbeque or fry burger patties until cooked through.
Add them to rolls with fillings of your choice.
1. Add ingredients in the order they are written. Turn slowly to speed 6 and mix for 10 seconds
2. lock lid , set timer to 1.5 mins, Knead
3.Oil it up, roll into a ball and prove in bowl until double in size or at least 10mins.
4. put into 8 peices and shape. Lightly wet top of bread rolls with water and sprinkle on sesame seeds. put into cold oven 180-190C Fan forced or about 20 mins
they are tasty with a bit of BBQ sauce and cheese..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby