- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 can carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams grated cheese
- 100 grams bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 310 grams Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 510 grams bakers flour
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- sesame seeds
Add onion & carrot to bowl and blitz 5 seconds, speed 7.
Add all other ingredients to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 5 or until well combined.
Form meat mixture into burger patties (or miniture).
Barbeque or fry burger patties until cooked through.
Add them to rolls with fillings of your choice.
1. Add ingredients in the order they are written. Turn slowly to speed 6 and mix for 10 seconds
2. lock lid , set timer to 1.5 mins, Knead
3.Oil it up, roll into a ball and prove in bowl until double in size or at least 10mins.
4. put into 8 peices and shape. Lightly wet top of bread rolls with water and sprinkle on sesame seeds. put into cold oven 180-190C Fan forced or about 20 mins
they are tasty with a bit of BBQ sauce and cheese..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa