THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 slice bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 egg
- 5 g = 1tspn fish sauce
- 20 g red curry paste
- 2 tsp coriander paste, *Creative Gourmet)* or 10 sprigs fresh
- 1/2-1 tsp Chilli Paste, Or fresh, sliced, to taste
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- lime wedges to serve
- 40 g Thai red curry paste
- 210 g Peanut Butter
- 40 g brown sugar
- 10 g soy sauce
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 400ml carton coconut milk, I like Kara brand
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Paste, to taste, or fresh red chilli to taste, finely sliced.
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- pinch salt
- 3 baby cucumbers, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- chopped coriander for garnish
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Combine chicken cakes 20secs/sp4/. *The mixture will be smooth and sticky. Similar to fish cakes.*
2. Shape into 24 pieces, press into the flour to coat.
Chill in the fridge while making the sauce and condiment.
3. Fry in preferred oil, drain and spoon over some satay sauce.
4. Serve pickled cucumber on the side for dipping.
1. Combine all 7mins/100°C/sp2, or until thick and bubbling.
2. Sauce may require the addition of a little water if it becomes too thick on standing.
Make this just before serving or the cucumbers may loose their crunch.
1. Combine the liquid ingredients in a small bowl, until dissolved.
2. Add the chopped ingredients, stirring to combine.
Thai pickled cucumber
*Note that the chicken mixture will be very smooth after blending, similar texture to Thai fish cakes.
Serve with freshly steamed rice and runner beans....a total taste sensation..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Pear cake
- Creamy curried sausages
- Victoria sponge with vanilla buttercream filling.
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Upside down Ginger Pear Cake
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Artisan apple bread
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Braised Chicken
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip