- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 150 grams pumpkin, cubed
- 2 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 eggs
- 1000 grams mince, i use beef
- 1.5 tablespoons TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- salt to taste
- parsely to taste, i add half a handful
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. If grilling the burgers, preheat oven on fan forced grill mode to 180 degrees celcius. Otherwise you can pan fry or BBQ them.
2. Place garlic and onion in bowl. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7.
3. Add carrots, pumpkin, potatoes and parsley. Chop 5 seconds on speed 5 ( a few seconds longer if you want the pieces smaller).
4. Scrape down bowl, then add eggs, stock and salt. Mix for 5 seconds on speed3.
5. As this is such a large batch, I have the 1kg of mince meat ready in a separate bowl. I pour the veggie mixture over and combine by hand. If you want to use the TM to combine, then it's 5 seconds on speed 3 (needs to be done in 2 batches).
6. Shape into patties and cook as per step 1.
* This makes a very large quantity, I make 36 - 40 small-medium sized burgers which I freeze for school lunches.
* Recipe can be halved.
* The patties are softer than most burgers prior to cooking, as there is no bread and lots of veg. Not overly delicate though.
* I usually grill them in 2 lots of 18 burgers, 25 minutes each batch, flipping half way. If your grill is big enough you can cook them all at once.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Savoury Streusel Muffins