- 720g Milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- 720g semolina flour
- 360g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 egg beaten
- 20g melted butter
Grease a baking dish with either butter or oil.
2. Place cubed parmesan cheese into TM bowl and crate on speed 9 for 6seconds, until finely grated. Set aside.
3. Place one nutmeg into TM bowl and pulverise into dust for 40 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
4. Place the milk, salt and nutmeg into the TM bowl cook for 5 minutes on 100 degrees, speed 2.
5. Add the semolina flour, beaten egg & parmesan cheese.
6. Combine all ingredients for 1 minute on speed 3 - 4.
7. Pour mixture in a shallow baking dish and cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for one hour until firm.
8. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
9. Melt butter at 60 degrees for 5 minutes or until melted.
10. Using a round cookie cutter, gently lift each gnocchi and place onto a greased baking tray.
11. Brush with melted butter.
12. Bake uncovered for 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown.
Baked Semolina Gnocchi
You can roast cherry tomatoes dribbled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and serve immediately onto the gnocchi.
My favourite is served with cheeses, mascarpone & parmesan cheese which has been melted with ½ cup of cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe