- 200 grams Frozen or Fresh Spinach
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Leaves only
- 250 grams Grated Mozzarella
- 300 grams cottage cheese
- 200 grams feta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Cups of Chopped Vegetables, eg: carrot, zucchini, capsicum
- 1 bunch basil, Roughly torn
- 1 Red onion, Halved
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 2 cans Tinned tomatoes
- black olives, Optional
- 1 fresh lasagne sheets
- scoop grated cheese
1h 45minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180degrees
Add mozzarella to bow if not already grated.
Grate 17 secs Speed 5.5 Set aside
Thaw Spinach and remove excess liquid.
Add Parsley to bowl and chop 3 secs Speed 8
Add rest of cheese layer ingredients including spinach and mix 5 secs Speed 5
Set aside and wash the mixing bowl
Add basil to bowl and chop 3 secs Speed 8
Add vegetable of choice to bowl and chop 5 secs Speed 5 set aside.
Add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 5 secs Speed 8
Scrape down sides of bowl then saute 3 min 120degrees Speed 1
Add chopped vegetables and olives if using as well as tinned tomatoes.
Cook 10min 100degrees Speed 2
- Place enough tomato sauce to cover bottom of dish
- Add layer of lasange sheets to cover whole base
- Add 1/2 cheese mixture then another layer of lasange sheets
- Add 1/2 tomato sauce then another layer of lasange sheets
- Add rest of cheese mixture then another layer of lasange sheets
- Add rest of tomato sauce
- Sprinkle extra grated cheese on top
Cook in oven for approx 45mins or until golden brown
Serve with salad and perhaps some garlic bread.
THIS CAN BE MADE IN TM31 and TM5 machines
I hope you enjoy this with your families
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince