THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams fine semolina
- 200 grams Strong Flour, 00 or Bread flour
- 3 eggs, Room temp
- 10 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 250 grams Fresh english spinach leaves, Washed
- 500 grams ricotta cheese, Drained weight 400grams
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 800 grams Tinned or fresh tomatoes, Roma are perfect if you can get fresh
- 3 cloves garlic fresh, More if you like garlic
- 30 grams Evoo
- 200 grams red wine
Recipe is created for
Place Flours and eggs and oil into TM Bowl. Mix 2 minutes on Interval. Take out Past out of bowl and cover with clingwarp or in bowl covered with damp teatowl. Let pasta rest for 15mins
Place parmesen into dry bowl and 10 seconds on speed 9 set aside
Put english spinach into Varoma and then Place 500g water in tm bowl set timer for 10 minutes Varoma temp speed 1. Just wilt the spinach.
Empty tm bowl of water then place spinach (ensure to squeeze excess water from spinach), ricotta (again drained) and 50 grams of parmesan, 1 egg and 1 egg yolk plus nutmeg and salt into tm bowl.
Process 6 seconds on Speed 5 scrape down eith spatula and if necessary another 6 seconds on Speed 5
Set aside and wash and dry bowl
split pasta into 2 balls. Put one back into clingwrap. The other put though pasta machine 5-6 X at thickest setting then work down to 2nd to finest setting.
Fill pasta either cannalloni or ravioli style and place into oiled varoma, Repeat with second ball.
Set varoma above tomatoe sauce.
Place Garlic cloves into bowl and process speed 7 for 3 seconds, scrape down with spatula Add EVOO and
Saute for 2mins at Varoma
Add tomatoes, wine then set time for 30mins Varoma speed 2
Set Varoma in place (with prepared pasta)
When time has finished, place cooked cannelloni into a serving dish and pour over Tomato sauce, finish off with a sprinkle of parmesen cheese.
Spinach and Ricotta Filling for Pasta
Tomato Sauce and cooking of filled pasta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian