- 350 g cauliflower, (Cut into Small Florets)
- 120 g plain flour
- 1/3 bunch coriander, (Roughly 2 handfuls)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 - 2 Chillies, (Seeds Removed Medium Size)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric, (Morrocan Season is another option)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Recipe is created for
1. Add 500g of water in the thermomix bowl, put cauliflower pieces in the Varoma, set in place and cook on Varoma Temperature for 20 minutes, speed 2. Set the Cauliflower aside and rinse the bowl once complete.
2. Place Spring Onion, Garlic, Chilli and Coriander to the bowl. Mix on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
3. Add steamed cauliflower to the bowl and mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
4. Add Flour, Eggs, Cumin, Cinnamon, Tumeric, Salt and Pepper. Mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
5. Heat oil in a large frying pan and spoon batter with a large serviing spoon (roughly 3 tbsp in size per fritter) and fry 4 fritters at a time.
Like my page 'Kosi's Mix' on Facebook //www.facebook.com/pages/Kosis-Mix/114293402083479?ref=hl if you want to stay up to date with Thermie treats and recipe postings.
Accessories you need
These Fritters taste fantasic with a Rocket, cherry tomato and Soft Goats Cheese or Feta Cheese Salad as per the photo or otherwise with a Tzatziki Dip as another option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum’s Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Celebration Cookies
- Omelette / Frittata (Basket Method For 1)
- Ham, Lentil & Kale Soup
- Peanut Butter and Coconut Cream Ganache / Icing
- Raspberry and Banana Breakfast Loaf
- Perfectly Poached Eggs
- Magic Bean Cheesecake Balls
- Beetroot Brownies
- Pear Tart Fresh and Light (Donna Hay)
- Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi with Leek, Tomato, Capsicum Sauce
- Chicken, Rice and Greens Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta