- 1000 g water
- 1 small Cauliflower (450g), broken into 3cm florets
- 15 g Melted butter to line the tin
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- 150 g parmesan, cubed 2cm
- 15 g Basil leaves
- 10 cm Sprig Rosemary leaves
- 1 med Red Onion 170g, (4 slices x 5mm approx half, Set other half aside)
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, (EVOO)
- 7 eggs
- 120 g flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp pepper
- 90 g tapioca flour, instead of flour
- 1.5 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
1h 20minPreparation 35minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven 180C
Add water to bowl. Steam Cauliflower florets in Varoma dish 15 Min Varoma Temp Speed 3.
Remove Varoma dish and allow to cool. Discard water and dry bowl.
Whilst Cauliflower is steaming, Line the base and sides of 24cm Springform cake tin with Baking paper.
Brush sides of tin with melted butter. Mix Sesame and Nigella seeds and toss around to line the tin sides.
Roughly grate Parmesan7 sec Speed 7.5. Set aside.
Add Basil to bowl, chop 3 sec Speed 7. Set Aside.
Add Rosemary to bowl, grate 5 sec Speed 7.
Add balance half of Onion, chop 3 sec Speed 4.5
Add EVOO. Sauté 4 min 100C Speed 1. Allow to cool
Add eggs and basil Mix 3 sec Speed 4
Add Flour, Baking powder, Turmeric, Parmesan, Salt & plenty of pepper. Mix 8 sec Speed 4
Add Cauliflower Mix 6 sec REVERSE Speed 1.5
Pour mixture into lined tin.
Arrange Onion rings on top
Bake in middle rack of oven for 45 mins until golden & set. Test for cooked, knife must be clean.
Rest for 20 mins before serving or serve at room temp with side green salad.
Slice for lunch boxes
Take along in Picnic basket
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart