- 1 onion large
- 3 garlic
- 20 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 370 grams Aborio Rice
- 3 tbsp TM veggie stock concentrate
- 200 grams diced Pumpkin
- 1100 grams water
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach
- 80 grams white wine
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into the bowl and chop for 3 secs speed 4.
2. Add oil and saute on 2mins/100C/
3. Insert butterfly if using. Add rice and wine and cook for 2 mins /100C//
4. Add stock, water and pumpkin (and mushrooms if using) and cook for 20 mins on 100/ / .
5. Line thermoserver with spinach, pour risottto in and let rest for min 5-10 minutes to reduce.
6. Serve with Parmesan cheese
Depending on size and type of pumpkin you may need to cook for 3 - 5 minutes longer.
If you have mushroom available and to your taste add when adding pumpkin.
If choosing to not use wine keep the step and saute rice without wine.
Cook with or without Butterfly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup