- 6 Field Mushrooms (10cm Diameter)
- 130 grams white salad onion
- 60 grams Semi-Sundried Tomaotes
- 35 grams Grana Padano cheese
- 45 grams Butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Mixed Herbs (Thyme, Rosemary, Basil)
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 teaspoons Thermomix Breadcrumbs (Optional)
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
Pull the stalks out gently from the centre of the mushroom and put aside.
Put the mushrooms onto the varoma trays so they sit flat.
Into the TM bowl put Onion, Semi-Sundried Tomatoes, Cheese, Butter, Garlic, Herbs, Vinegar, Stalks of mushrooms.
Blend 8 sec/Spd 4.
Stuff mushrooms with the mixture.
Put the water into the bowl.
Cook 20 minutes/Varoma/Spd 4.
Remove the mushrooms from the Varoma Tray and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Put 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs onto each mushroom.
Place under the griller for a couple of minutes to crisp the crumbs.
Topping the Mushrooms
This will serve 3 adults as a main or 6 as an entree.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll