- 6 Field Mushrooms (10cm Diameter)
- 130 grams white salad onion
- 60 grams Semi-Sundried Tomaotes
- 35 grams Grana Padano cheese
- 45 grams Butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Mixed Herbs (Thyme, Rosemary, Basil)
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 teaspoons Thermomix Breadcrumbs (Optional)
- 1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
Pull the stalks out gently from the centre of the mushroom and put aside.
Put the mushrooms onto the varoma trays so they sit flat.
Into the TM bowl put Onion, Semi-Sundried Tomatoes, Cheese, Butter, Garlic, Herbs, Vinegar, Stalks of mushrooms.
Blend 8 sec/Spd 4.
Stuff mushrooms with the mixture.
Put the water into the bowl.
Cook 20 minutes/Varoma/Spd 4.
Remove the mushrooms from the Varoma Tray and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Put 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs onto each mushroom.
Place under the griller for a couple of minutes to crisp the crumbs.
Topping the Mushrooms
This will serve 3 adults as a main or 6 as an entree.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free