- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 100 g carrot, cut into chunks
- 100 g zucchini, cut into chunks
- 100 g pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 100 g potato, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon chives, (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 70 g plain flour
- 40 g Tasty cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- bacon, cooked and chopped, (optional)
- 500 g water
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Grate cheese for 8 secs, Speed 8, set aside
3. Add onion, zucchini, pumpkin, potato and chives to TM bowl, chop 2 secs on Speed 5
4. Place into simmer basket, add water to TM bowl and
cook 12 mins, Varoma, Speed 2 until soft
5. Remove basket, set aside
6. Empty water from bowl and COOL (or eggs may stick)
7. Add flour, eggs, bacon (if using), salt and pepper, combine 10 secs, Speed 3
8. Add vegetables from basket, combine 10 secs, Speed 3
9. Spray or butter a pie dish or other dish
10. Pour mixture into dish, sprinkle with cheese
11. Bake 20 - 25 mins until golden brown.
Serve hot or cold, plain or with tomato sauce.
To double volume, cook vegetables in Varoma and cook another 5 - 10 minutes.
Great for school lunches.
Can be served as finger food if cut into small squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon