- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 100 g carrot, cut into chunks
- 100 g zucchini, cut into chunks
- 100 g pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 100 g potato, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon chives, (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 70 g plain flour
- 40 g Tasty cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- bacon, cooked and chopped, (optional)
- 500 g water
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
2. Grate cheese for 8 secs, Speed 8, set aside
3. Add onion, zucchini, pumpkin, potato and chives to TM bowl, chop 2 secs on Speed 5
4. Place into simmer basket, add water to TM bowl and
cook 12 mins, Varoma, Speed 2 until soft
5. Remove basket, set aside
6. Empty water from bowl and COOL (or eggs may stick)
7. Add flour, eggs, bacon (if using), salt and pepper, combine 10 secs, Speed 3
8. Add vegetables from basket, combine 10 secs, "Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 3
9. Spray or butter a pie dish or other dish
10. Pour mixture into dish, sprinkle with cheese
11. Bake 20 - 25 mins until golden brown.
Serve hot or cold, plain or with tomato sauce.
Accessories you need
To double volume, cook vegetables in Varoma and cook another 5 - 10 minutes.
Great for school lunches.
Can be served as finger food if cut into small squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Semolina Cake
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Miso soup with prawns and mushroom
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Basmati rice pilaf with fruit and nuts
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Patrick's (Idiot Proof) Bread
- Cauliflower and Salmon Sushi Bowl
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)