THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g tasty cheddar cheese, 2cm cubes
- 350 g zucchini, Cut into quarters
- 2 spring onions, Cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 handful fresh chives, Roughly chopped
- 2-3 sprigs fresh parsley, Leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh dill, Tips only
- 270-280 canned sweet corn kernels, Drained and rinsed well
- 1 heaped tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs
- 150 g Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 level tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 50-60 g Milk, of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- olive oil, for frying
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1) Add cubed cheese to the mixing bowl. Grate 3 Secs, Spd 9. Set aside in a separate bowl.
2) Add zucchini, spring onions, chives and parsley to the mixing bowl.
Chop 3 Secs, Spd 5. Scrape down sides and add extra time to chop if needed.
3) Add drained corn, dijon mustard, eggs, plain flour, baking powder, reserved cheese, milk, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl. Combine everything together for 20-30 Secs Spd 4 "Counter-clockwise operation" .
4) Remove mixture and add to a larger bowl. Place a large frying pan with some olive oil, over medium to high heat. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop the fritter mixture into pan and cook for appx 3-5 mins on each side until golden brown, working in batches until all the fritter mixture is used. Transfer to a large plate lined with paper towel to drain excess oil.
Serve fritters with my chive cream (see recipe below) with some salad, or just on their own dipped into the chive cream, and or as a snack. These are great for lunchbox fillers too! They also freeze/defrost well.
CHIVE CREAM (Optional)
4 heaped tablespoons of sour cream
4 heaped tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
small handful of chives, chopped finely
pinch of salt and pepper
Add everything into a small mixing bowl and mix together by hand, until smooth. Garnish with some extra chives and parsley (optional).
You can also use regular self raising flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly