THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g tasty cheddar cheese, 2cm cubes
- 350 g zucchini, Cut into quarters
- 2 spring onions, Cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 handful fresh chives, Roughly chopped
- 2-3 sprigs fresh parsley, Leaves only
- 270-280 canned sweet corn kernels, Drained and rinsed well
- 1 heaped tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs
- 140 g Gluten free plain flour
- 1 level tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 40-50 g Milk, of choice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- olive oil, for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Add cubed cheese to the mixing bowl. Grate 3 Secs, Spd 9. Set aside in a separate bowl.
2) Add zucchini, spring onions, chives and parsley to the mixing bowl.
Chop 3 Secs, Spd 5. Scrape down sides and add extra time to chop if needed.
3) Add drained corn, dijon mustard, eggs, plain flour, baking powder, reserved cheese, milk, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl. Combine everything together for 8 Secs Spd 4.
4) Remove mixture and add to a larger bowl. Place a large frying pan with some olive oil, over medium to high heat. Working in batches, scoop 2 dessert spoons of fritter mixture into pan and cook for appx 3 mins on each side until golden brown. Transfer to a large plate lined with paper towel to drain excess oil. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Serve fritters with my chive cream (see recipe below) with some salad, or just on their own dipped into the chive cream, and or as a snack. These are great for lunchbox fillers too! They also freeze/defrost well.
4 heaped tablespoons of sour cream
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
small handful of chives, chopped finely
pinch of salt and pepper
Add everything into a small mixing bowl and mix together by hand, until smooth. Garnish with some extra chives and parsley (optional).
You can also use regular plain flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing