- 2 brown onions, halved
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 g red curry paste
- 2 can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup --- coriander, finely chopped
- 8 --- burger buns, halved
- 120 g baby spinach and rocket mix, washed
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- --- Sweet chilli sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place 2 onions into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 5.
2. Place 2 carrots into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and cook 3 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
4. Add 100g red curry paste and cook 1 minutes, 100C, speed 1.
5. Add 2 cans of lentils and chop 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
6. Add 100g breadcrumbs, 50g quick oats and 1/2 cup coriander and combine 20 sec, , speed 2.5.
7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and combine for another 20 sec, , speed 2.5.
8. Form mixture into 8-10 patties. Transfer to a plate then cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or longer.
9. Heat some oil in a fry pan and cook over a medium heat. Cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and heated through.
Top burger bun bases with baby spinach and rocket, patties, yoghurt and sweet chilli sauce. Cover with bread roll tops to serve.
You can use normal oats instead of quick oats, you just need to pulse them on turbo before you start to a breadcrumb consistency.
Toast your burgers in the oven before plating up for a yummy crunch!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce