- 4 Red Chillis, roughly chopped
- 55 gram peanut oil
- 5 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 5 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 eggplants, chopped into chunks
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- bunch corriander, chopped
put chillis in TM bowl and press turbo till finely chopped.
scrap down bowl.
add oil garlic and ginger and cook for 5min on 100 degrees speed 1
Add soy sauce and mix for a further 5 min speed 1 80 degrees
Add chopped eggplant mix on speed 1 at 100 degrees 5 min
Add chopped spring onions and corriander on speed 1 at 100 degrees for 4 min
serve with cous cous or for Gluten free rice
also a little lemon juice over the dish brings out the flavours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon