- 4 Red Chillis, roughly chopped
- 55 gram peanut oil
- 5 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 5 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 eggplants, chopped into chunks
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- bunch corriander, chopped
put chillis in TM bowl and press turbo till finely chopped.
scrap down bowl.
add oil garlic and ginger and cook for 5min on 100 degrees speed 1
Add soy sauce and mix for a further 5 min speed 1 80 degrees
Add chopped eggplant mix on speed 1 at 100 degrees 5 min
Add chopped spring onions and corriander on speed 1 at 100 degrees for 4 min
serve with cous cous or for Gluten free rice
also a little lemon juice over the dish brings out the flavours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Sauce
- Mustard sauce
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chilli Almond Dressing:
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza Sticks
- Hidden veggies pizza sauce
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling