- 4 Red Chillis, roughly chopped
- 55 gram peanut oil
- 5 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 5 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 eggplants, chopped into chunks
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- bunch corriander, chopped
put chillis in TM bowl and press turbo till finely chopped.
scrap down bowl.
add oil garlic and ginger and cook for 5min on 100 degrees speed 1
Add soy sauce and mix for a further 5 min speed 1 80 degrees
Add chopped eggplant mix on speed 1 at 100 degrees 5 min
Add chopped spring onions and corriander on speed 1 at 100 degrees for 4 min
serve with cous cous or for Gluten free rice
also a little lemon juice over the dish brings out the flavours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal