THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- Half an Onion, Chopped in half
- 0.5 clove garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 20 grams lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 720 grams water
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 200 grams pumpkin, Chopped into 1.5cm cubes and Roasted
- 200 grams Fry's Vegetarian Chicken Style Strips
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese, Shredded
- 60 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula.
2. Add butter and extra virgin olive oil and saute for 3 minutes at 120 degrees on speed 1.5.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add arborio rice and saute 2 minutes at 120 degrees on on speed 1.5 without the measuring cup lid. Scrape down sides and scrape around bottom of bowl.
4. Add lemon juice, water, vegetable stock, and mushrooms. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.5 placing the simmering basket instead of the measuring cup on top of the lid.
5. Add frozen mock chicken strips and roasted pumpkin. Cook for a further 5 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.5 with the simmering basket instead of the measuring cup on top of the lid.
6. Transfer into thermoserver. Stir through spinach leaves and shredded parmesan cheese. Put lid on the thermoserver and let sit for 5 minutes.
7. Serve garnished with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
Variation - Omit the Mock Chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato curry
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Bao buns
- Banana, Blueberry & Almond Loaf
- Chicken Tart
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Sweet potato curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake