- 6 sheets Wholemeal Lasagna Sheets, dry
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion brown
- 30 g oliven oil, or butter
- 500 g butternut pumpkin
- 300 g carrots
- 200 g Sweet Potatoes
- 70 g Fresh spinach
- 4 eggs
- 300 g greek joghurt
- 200 g Feta Cheese, crumbled, or more (we are not big cheese eater)
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
1h 5minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees
- 2. Place eggs, nutmeg and yoghurt into bowl and combine for 5 seconds on Speed 4. Set aside.
- 3. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- 4. add oil and saute 5 minutes, varoma temperature on speed 1
- 5. add roughly chopped pumpkin, carrots and sweet potato and chop for 6-10 seconds on speed 6 (repeat till everything is cut)
- 6. add vegetable stock paste
- 7. cook 18 Minutes, varoma temperature on speed 2
- 8. Place half of the carrot mixture on bottom of lightly greased lasagne dish (21cm x 21cm) .
- 9. Place lasagne sheets on top of vegetable mixture.
- 10. Crumble half of the feta cheese on top of lasagne sheets.
- 11. Spread all of the spinach over the feta cheese
- 12. Pour half of the egg and yoghurt mixture on top of feta cheese, pour it around the edges as well as over the top.
- 13. Place lasagne sheets on top and start with vegetable mix again repeat layers without spinach
- 14. Cover with foil and bake in pre-heated oven for approximately 40 minutes or until lasagne sheets are cooked through.
Tip: Remove foil for last few minutes of cooking to allow top to brown. Add some cheddar cheese on top before placing it in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)