- 90 grams rice flour, rice ground in TM
- 90 grams polenta
- 120 grams TM Butter - chopped, unsalted
- 100 grams mashed patato, cold (EDC or plain)
- 400 grams pumpkin
- 3 level tbsp oliveoil
- 200 grams broccoli
- 6 eggs
- 2 level tbsp fresh chives
- 150 grams cream
- 80 grams yoghurt cheese or goat cheese
Place rice flour, polenta, a pinch of salt and butter into TM Bowl
Mix 10secs speed 4
Add mashed potato and mix 10secs speed 4-5
Place pumpkin on baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Roast for 25 mins or until golden and tender
Steam Broccoli in TM basket with 200g water
6-8mins Varoma temperature speed 1-2
Refresh in cold water and drain well
Line pastry shell with baking paper
Fill with dry beans or uncooked rice
Bake for 15mins
Remove paper and beans/rice and bake for further 10mins or until firm and edges are golden.
Rinse TM Bowl and wipe dry
Chop chives 10sec speed 6-7
Add eggs and cream
Insert butterfly 1min speed 4
Arrange pumpkin and Broccoli in pastry shell
Pour egg mixture and top with Yoghurt or Goat cheese
Bake for 30-40 mins until filling is set, golden and puffed
Cool slightly before cutting into wedges
ADD HAM OR BACON FOR VARIERTY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)