THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 Zuchini
- 1 apple
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g walnuts
- 100 g rolled oats
- 2 eggs, (plus 1 extra for egg wash)
- 150 g feta, (crumbled)
- 50 g bread crumbs
- 80 g Bbq sauce, (4tbs)
- 15 g soy sauce, (1tbs)
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, cut in half
- sesame seeds, optional
Recipe is created for
Pre-Heat over 200 deg fan forced
1. Add Onion, Carrot with cut off ends (no need to peel) - 5 sec | 8 speed
2. Add Zuchini, Apple (cored but no neeed to peel) & Garlic. (and any other veggies you might like)
Grate in TM bowl with carrot for 5 secs | speed 6
then scrape down TM bowl
3. Add Walnuts, Rolled Oats - 5 sec | 8 speed
then srcrape down TM bowl
4. Add Eggs, Feta (break with fingers into crumbs) Bread Crumbs, Sauces - 20 sec | 6 speed
5. Cut pastry sheets in half
6. Divide filling into 6 portions by spoon filling along each pastry sheet lenghways 2 cms away from one long edge.
7. Brush one long edge of pastry with egg wash and roll to form a long sausage roll.
8. Cut each roll into approx 4-6 pieces, or as desired.
9. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper and brush along top with remaining 'egg wash' and sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional)
9. Bake in oven 200 fan forced for 30mins or until golden brown.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Fool the meat lovers with this dish.
Accessories you need
Great cold for school lunches.
Freeze uncooked and can be cooked straight from freezer later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly