THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 Zuchini
- 1 apple
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g walnuts
- 100 g rolled oats
- 2 eggs, (plus 1 extra for egg wash)
- 150 g feta, (crumbled)
- 50 g bread crumbs
- 80 g Bbq sauce, (4tbs)
- 15 g soy sauce, (1tbs)
- 3 sheets Puff pastry, cut in half
- sesame seeds, optional
Recipe is created for
Pre-Heat over 200 deg fan forced
1. Add Onion, Carrot with cut off ends (no need to peel) - 5 sec | 8 speed
2. Add Zuchini, Apple (cored but no neeed to peel) & Garlic. (and any other veggies you might like)
Grate in TM bowl with carrot for 5 secs | speed 6
then scrape down TM bowl
3. Add Walnuts, Rolled Oats - 5 sec | 8 speed
then srcrape down TM bowl
4. Add Eggs, Feta (break with fingers into crumbs) Bread Crumbs, Sauces - 20 sec | 6 speed
5. Cut pastry sheets in half
6. Divide filling into 6 portions by spoon filling along each pastry sheet lenghways 2 cms away from one long edge.
7. Brush one long edge of pastry with egg wash and roll to form a long sausage roll.
8. Cut each roll into approx 4-6 pieces, or as desired.
9. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper and brush along top with remaining 'egg wash' and sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional)
9. Bake in oven 200 fan forced for 30mins or until golden brown.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Fool the meat lovers with this dish.
Accessories you need
Great cold for school lunches.
Freeze uncooked and can be cooked straight from freezer later.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”