- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil.
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 bunch silverbeet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500 g Fresh ricotta cheese
- 200 g block of fetta
- pinch Nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 sheets fresh filo pastry
- Sesame or Poppy Seeds for decoration
1. Preheat the oven to 210 c
2. Thinly slice the silverbeet including the stems and put the leaves aside.
3. Chop onion in half and place in TM bowl chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down the sides add silverbeet stems and olive oil to TM bowl and saute 3min/Varoma/speed
4. Add sliverbeet leaves and cook 15min/100//speed 3
5. Use the basket to strain the silverbeet and set aside to cool slightly.
6. Rinse TM bowl with cold water. Add ricotta , 4 eggs and nutmeg mix 6 sec/speed 5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7.Add cooked silverbeet back to the TM bowl with the egg and ricotta mixture. Mix 10sec//speed 3 or until combined
8. Brush a rectangular 20cm x 30cm baking dish with melted butter. Layer 4 sheets of filo, buttering between each sheet.
9.Pour half of the ricotta mixture on top and place half of the cubed fetta evenly on top.Add another 4 sheets of filo and repeat . Finish with last 4 sheets of filo. Brush the top with melted butter and finish with poppy seeds.
10.Bake in the oven for 30min or until golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington