- 75 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 g cold water
- 200 g onion
- 300 g frozen spinach leaves, Defrosted
- 100 g feta cheese, Diced
- 250 g sour cream
- 50 g Butter
- 150 g cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cloves garlic
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
grease and flour pie dish
place butter, flour, salt, water in mixing bowl. Place lid and measuring cup onto bowl Mix 20sec/sp4
transfer onto silicon bread mat or floured surface and work into ball.
roll out pastry, line prepared pie dish and prick with fork to avoid bubbles. Set aside
clean and dry mixing bowl.
add 150g cheese, place lid and measuring cup on bowl and chop 10 sec/sp 5, transfer into bowl and set aside
place onion, garlic and oil into mixing bowl. Place lid and measuring cup onto bowl chop 5sec/sp5.
scrape down edges and place lid with splash guard on mixing bowl, sauté 7min/sp1.
add spinach, place lid and measuring cup on bowl, mix 3sec/sp2
add feta, eggs, sour cream, 1/2 cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Place lid and measuring cup onto bowl. Mix sp4/5sec.
pour contents of mixing bowl over prepared pastry and add remaining cheese over the top.
bake 180 degrees for 40minutes or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Black and White Tofu
- Black bean burger patties
- Simple Gozleme
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one