- 75 g Butter
- 150 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 g cold water
- 200 g onion
- 300 g frozen spinach leaves, Defrosted
- 100 g feta cheese, Diced
- 250 g sour cream
- 50 g Butter
- 150 g cheese
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cloves garlic
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
grease and flour pie dish
place butter, flour, salt, water in mixing bowl. Place lid and measuring cup onto bowl Mix 20sec/sp4
transfer onto silicon bread mat or floured surface and work into ball.
roll out pastry, line prepared pie dish and prick with fork to avoid bubbles. Set aside
clean and dry mixing bowl.
add 150g cheese, place lid and measuring cup on bowl and chop 10 sec/sp 5, transfer into bowl and set aside
place onion, garlic and oil into mixing bowl. Place lid and measuring cup onto bowl chop 5sec/sp5.
scrape down edges and place lid with splash guard on mixing bowl, sauté 7min/sp1.
add spinach, place lid and measuring cup on bowl, mix 3sec/sp2
add feta, eggs, sour cream, 1/2 cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Place lid and measuring cup onto bowl. Mix sp4/5sec.
pour contents of mixing bowl over prepared pastry and add remaining cheese over the top.
bake 180 degrees for 40minutes or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly