- 200 g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- 60 g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 40 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 x 420g cans sweet corn kernels, drained. Or equivalent fresh/frozen
- 1 tsp salt
- dash ground pepper
- Oil for frying
- sour cream, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blend the flour, baking powder and bi-carb soda, 10secs/sp4
Add the eggs and milk, 15secs/sp4, scrape then repeat, 10secs/sp4. Scrape.
Add the remaining ingredients (except for the oil, sour cream and sweet chilli), 30secs/sp3/. Use the spatula if need to help combine.
Heat a heavy based fry pan over moderate heat, add the oil.
Drop app. 1/3 cup scoops (a spring loaded icecream scoop is perfect for this), and cook 2-3mins each side, until golden and cooked.
Drain on paper towel and serve with a crisp salad, sour cream and a dash of sweet chilli sauce.
Add some fried tomatoes, bacon and an egg for a perfect weekend breakfast
Quick...easy ...and delicious..
My kind of recipe
And.. they freeze well..Bonus!!
Or you can easily halve the recipe too.
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners"..your go to source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
Adapted to TMX applications from a recipe by SBS food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes