- 3 Zucchinis
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 100 g shredded cheese
- 6 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all vegetables to mixing bowl and chop 4 secs/speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 secs/reverse/speed 4.
- Pour into 20cm x 30cm tin and bake at 160°C for 20-30minutes or until cooked.
Optional: add sliced tomatoes on top before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Maple Beef
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Easy coleslaw
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- German Rouladen
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw