- 3 Zucchinis
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 brown onion
- 1 carrot
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 50 g vegetable oil
- 100 g shredded cheese
- 6 eggs
Recipe is created for
- Add all vegetables to mixing bowl and chop 4 secs/speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 secs/reverse/speed 4.
- Pour into 20cm x 30cm tin and bake at 160°C for 20-30minutes or until cooked.
Optional: add sliced tomatoes on top before baking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Cheese Sandwich
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Mexican Sandwich
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Bolognese Sauce