- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 100 grams Tasty cheese, Cubed
- 1 brown onion, Peeled, halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, large, Deseeded, chopped roughly
- 1 Zuchhini, Top &amp;amp; Tailed, chopped roughly
- 100 grams sweet potato, Peeled, cubed
- 2 sprigs flat leafed parsley, Leaves only
- 8 eggs
- 150 grams Cooked long grain rice, Cold
- salt & pepper, To taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180.
2. Place the Parmesan & Tasty Cheese into bowl. Grate:10secs Speed 9. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Place the onion in the bowl. Chop finely:3secs Speed 8.
4. Add the capsicum, zucchini, sweet potatoe chunks & parsley to the bowl. Chop Coarsly :3secs Speed 6. Please be very careful at this step as it is very easy to make vegetable puree. Aim for small chunks, that will cook through but you still want to be able to tell which vege is which.
5. Add eggs (Crack them into a cup before you put them in the bowl just in case), rice and half the grated cheese mix. Season to taste with the salt & pepper. Mix: 10secs Speed 4
6. Grease 2.5litre rectangle casserole dish with spray oil, pour mixture into dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 min. Check that the very middle is set.
8. Allow to stand for 10min prior to serving. Serve with fresh green salad.
This Frittata is a great way to use up bits and pieces from the fridge. Aim for around 500g mixed vegies, including the onion.
Great eaten hot or cold!
Add bacon or ham for the carnivors in your family.
Can be cut into 6-8 dinner size serves or much smaller bite size pieces for a party or picnic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.