- 100g green peppers, in pieces
- 100g red peppers, in pieces
- 100g onions, in pieces
- 100g zucchini, with skin and cut in pieces
- 100g olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g water
- 50g Butter
- 20g fresh yeast
- 300g bread flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 pinch sugar
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
Add to the mixing bowl the red and green peppers,the onions, the zucchini, the oil,salt and paprika. Program 4sec/speed4.Leave the mixture in a diferent dish and do not wash the mixing bowl.
Add the oil, water and the butter. Program 1min/heat37/speed2.
Add the yeast,the flour,salt and sugar and mixit 30sec/speed6.
Roll out the dough in a thin layer on a well-greased oven tray. Let it be around 5 or 6 minutes.
Cover the dough with the reserved vegetables and bake around 20 to 25 minutes.
This dish is equally good to eat cold or warm.Perfect to pack lunches for you family to take to work and school.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Masala Dosa
- Vegetarian Zucchini Slice
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls