- 100g green peppers, in pieces
- 100g red peppers, in pieces
- 100g onions, in pieces
- 100g zucchini, with skin and cut in pieces
- 100g olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g water
- 50g Butter
- 20g fresh yeast
- 300g bread flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 pinch sugar
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
Add to the mixing bowl the red and green peppers,the onions, the zucchini, the oil,salt and paprika. Program 4sec/speed4.Leave the mixture in a diferent dish and do not wash the mixing bowl.
Add the oil, water and the butter. Program 1min/heat37/speed2.
Add the yeast,the flour,salt and sugar and mixit 30sec/speed6.
Roll out the dough in a thin layer on a well-greased oven tray. Let it be around 5 or 6 minutes.
Cover the dough with the reserved vegetables and bake around 20 to 25 minutes.
This dish is equally good to eat cold or warm.Perfect to pack lunches for you family to take to work and school.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne