- 100g green peppers, in pieces
- 100g red peppers, in pieces
- 100g onions, in pieces
- 100g zucchini, with skin and cut in pieces
- 100g olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g water
- 50g Butter
- 20g fresh yeast
- 300g bread flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 pinch sugar
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
Add to the mixing bowl the red and green peppers,the onions, the zucchini, the oil,salt and paprika. Program 4sec/speed4.Leave the mixture in a diferent dish and do not wash the mixing bowl.
Add the oil, water and the butter. Program 1min/heat37/speed2.
Add the yeast,the flour,salt and sugar and mixit 30sec/speed6.
Roll out the dough in a thin layer on a well-greased oven tray. Let it be around 5 or 6 minutes.
Cover the dough with the reserved vegetables and bake around 20 to 25 minutes.
This dish is equally good to eat cold or warm.Perfect to pack lunches for you family to take to work and school.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli