- 100g green peppers, in pieces
- 100g red peppers, in pieces
- 100g onions, in pieces
- 100g zucchini, with skin and cut in pieces
- 100g olive oil
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g water
- 50g Butter
- 20g fresh yeast
- 300g bread flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 pinch sugar
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
Add to the mixing bowl the red and green peppers,the onions, the zucchini, the oil,salt and paprika. Program 4sec/speed4.Leave the mixture in a diferent dish and do not wash the mixing bowl.
Add the oil, water and the butter. Program 1min/heat37/speed2.
Add the yeast,the flour,salt and sugar and mixit 30sec/speed6.
Roll out the dough in a thin layer on a well-greased oven tray. Let it be around 5 or 6 minutes.
Cover the dough with the reserved vegetables and bake around 20 to 25 minutes.
This dish is equally good to eat cold or warm.Perfect to pack lunches for you family to take to work and school.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Basil pesto
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)