- 2 eggplants
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 1 pumpkin
- extra virgin coconut oil for coating vegetables
- 1 large red onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 400g can Crushed or diced tomatoes
- 800g can red kidney beans
- .5 tablespoons dried basil
- .5 tablespoons Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoons dried mixed herbs blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30g coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon potato flour or any preferred thickener
- 270g can full cream coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 80 g parmesan
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Slice vegetables length ways into thin slices.
3. Spread vegetables in a single layer across 2 or 3 baking trays, drizzle with oil and salt and pepper if desired. Roast for 20 mins or until browned and softened.
1. Place onion and garlic into bowl. Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
2. Add oil and saute for 3 mins, 100C and spd 1.
3. Add tomatoes and beans in bowl and chop on spd 5 for 5 seconds.
4. Add herbs and cook for 15 mins, 100C and spd 1. If needed add a thickener of 1 to 2 tablespoons (I did not need a thickener).
5. Once you're happy with consistency of sauce, grab your desired oven proof dish (roughly 20 to 24cm square) and begin single layering with eggplant, sweet potato, zucchini and pumpkin, then top with tomato sauce covering all the entire area. Repeat the process and leave the top of the lasagne sauce free.
6. Proceed to white sauce.
1. Place parmesan into clean and dried bowl and mill on spd 10 for 15 secs. Remove half the cheese into another bowl.
2. Add all ingredients into the bowl and blend on speed for for 60 secs. Mixture must be mixed well. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Cook on 90C, 3 mins on spd 2.5. Once done, check the thickens and do another minute if required.
4. Pour white sauce over lasagne and top with left over parmesan and lupin flakes. Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 mins or until golden brown. Let the lasagne rest for 10 minutes or so before serving to thicken.
*Can use any vegetables you prefer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Quinoa Granola
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow