- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 2 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 tomato, remove seeds
- 100 grams goats fetta, crumbled
- 200 grams gluten free flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 125 grams rice milk, (or milk of your choice)
- 3 free range eggs
Chop herbs 3 sec, speed 7
Add carrot and chop 3 sec, speed 4
Add zucchini, capsicum and tomato and chop 3 secs, speed 3
Add remaining ingredients, mix 10 secs, speed 4
Spray frying pan with olive oil, pre-heat on medium
Add heaped spoonfuls to pan
Cook approximately 3 minutes each side or until golden brown and they have risen slightly.
Serve with fresh salad and pesto
To mix batter
Accessories you need
These are gluten free and dairy free. However you can easily substitute flour or dairy/other non dairy options such as parmasen cheese or cow's feta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce