- 4 zucchinis, roughly cut
- 125 grams haloumi cheese cubed
- 6 sprigs Parsley and Basil - leaves only
- 50 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 red onion chopped in half
- 1.5 tablespoon Vege Stock Concentrate
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for frying
Recipe is created for
1. Put zucchini into bowl and grate speed 6 /5 sec until you have a course texture. Place greated zucchini into simmering basket and press all liquid out with your hand. Leave zucchini in basket until needed.
2. Place the onion and parsley and basil into the bowl and chop speed 6 / 5 sec. Scrape down the side of the bowl.
3. Add the chopped haloumi cheese to the bowl and grate at speed 6 / 7 seconds.
4. Place the reserved zucchini, breadcrumbs, vege stock conentrate and the eggs along with a pinch of ground black pepper into the bowl and mix at speed 4 /13 seconds until combined.
5. heat a frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and place tablespoons of the fritter mix into the pan. Cook for a couple of minutes before carefully turning the fritters over. Place on a plate while you cook all fritters, you should be able to fit 4 or 5 in the frying pan at a time.
6. Serve the fritters with a yoghurt dressing or sauce of choice.
to make fritters
You can used Gluten free breadcrumbs or paleo breadcrumbs to avoid gluten in this dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal