- 1 --- lemon
- 25g raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
Wash apples and take out the stems if any, and quater.
Place into the TM jug and crop on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
Take rind off lemon and place in TM jug with the sugar.
Turbo for a few seconds to chop the lemon.
Cook on 60 degrees for 7 minutes.
Turbo twice for a second and then pour into a large jar.
if you want a completely smooth sauce take off the apple peel (my family doesnt mind the peel)
Easy Apple Sauce
I bought a large bag of apples at the fruit shop for 99c - that is why l decided to make apple sauce. Great way to save money.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry jam
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade