- 500 g Beetroot, peeled, roughly chopped
- 180 g green apple, cored, quartered
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 120 g apple cider vinegar
- 120 g balsamic vinegar
- 1 orange, just the juice
- 1/2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 20 g oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- put beetroot, apple and onion into the bowl and chop 10 seconds/sp 5
- Add all the remaining ingredients and cook 30 minutes/varoma// with the MC off (basket on top to prevent splatter).
- let cool slightly and put inot sterilised jars, store in fridge!
This goes with everything (savoury): salads, roasts, curries, burgers, risottos, big aussie breakfast (think egg, sausage, baked beans etc.),...
For additional sweetness add a handful of raisins or sultanas during step 2!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Yorkshire puddings
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup