- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of Onion
- 2 teaspoons of dill
- 2 teaspoons of Oregano
- 1 teaspoons of Mustard (english or grain)
- 150 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon of Milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Put garlic, onion and if using fresh herbs, speed 5 for 5 secs
2. Add olive oil and if not using fresh herbs add dry herbs, speed 1, Varoma for 2 mins
3. Add cream, mustard, milk, salt & pepper, speed 3, 90 degrees for 4 mins.
Very simple and yummy. This recipe can be for TM31 & TM5
Accessories you need
You can add any herbs of your preference. And depending on your taste of consistency more cream or more milk.
I actually like my onions very well chopped not like in the picture
Please leave your comments below. Happy Thermomixing!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Smoked Trout Dip
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake