- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of Onion
- 2 teaspoons of dill
- 2 teaspoons of Oregano
- 1 teaspoons of Mustard (english or grain)
- 150 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon of Milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Put garlic, onion and if using fresh herbs, speed 5 for 5 secs
2. Add olive oil and if not using fresh herbs add dry herbs, speed 1, Varoma for 2 mins
3. Add cream, mustard, milk, salt & pepper, speed 3, 90 degrees for 4 mins.
Very simple and yummy. This recipe can be for TM31 & TM5
Accessories you need
You can add any herbs of your preference. And depending on your taste of consistency more cream or more milk.
I actually like my onions very well chopped not like in the picture
Please leave your comments below. Happy Thermomixing!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Waffles with Maple Bacon
- Nonna Gloria's Sponge Cake