- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of Onion
- 2 teaspoons of dill
- 2 teaspoons of Oregano
- 1 teaspoons of Mustard (english or grain)
- 150 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon of Milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Put garlic, onion and if using fresh herbs, speed 5 for 5 secs
2. Add olive oil and if not using fresh herbs add dry herbs, speed 1, Varoma for 2 mins
3. Add cream, mustard, milk, salt & pepper, speed 3, 90 degrees for 4 mins.
Very simple and yummy. This recipe can be for TM31 & TM5
Accessories you need
You can add any herbs of your preference. And depending on your taste of consistency more cream or more milk.
I actually like my onions very well chopped not like in the picture
Please leave your comments below. Happy Thermomixing!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Creamy Lemon Pots
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Pumpkin Pie
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Festive Avacado Dip
- Sam's Chocolate Icing