- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small piece of Onion
- 2 teaspoons of dill
- 2 teaspoons of Oregano
- 1 teaspoons of Mustard (english or grain)
- 150 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon of Milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Put garlic, onion and if using fresh herbs, speed 5 for 5 secs
2. Add olive oil and if not using fresh herbs add dry herbs, speed 1, Varoma for 2 mins
3. Add cream, mustard, milk, salt & pepper, speed 3, 90 degrees for 4 mins.
Very simple and yummy. This recipe can be for TM31 & TM5
Accessories you need
You can add any herbs of your preference. And depending on your taste of consistency more cream or more milk.
I actually like my onions very well chopped not like in the picture
Please leave your comments below. Happy Thermomixing!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KETO cloud bread
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Fairy cakes
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Banana Pikelets
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake